The Leeds Dual Diagnosis Project aims to improve access to treatment and outcomes for people who experience co-existing drug / alcohol use and mental health problems. To help inform this on-going process we are developing a case study framework which will provide people who use or have used services the opportunity to highlight their experience of services. The case study framework aims to –
- To provide an authentic evidence base of service user experience.
- To highlight and share good practice.
- To identify barriers to accessing treatment and services.
- To work collectively to identify potential solutions
- To inform the future commissioning of the Dual Diagnosis Project and related services.
To find out more or submit a case study click on the links below –